COMMON LAW PUBLIC NOTICE - CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER©
International Document #CN-01081977-CAF
May 17th, 2017
Note: This document is to be verified with the Secured party as to being an updated representation of the actual signed contract, content reflected as below:
When Recorded Mail to:
Mailing Location: In care of
BM BOX 4842 London, England [WC1N 3XX] Non domestic without the UK
The named (Charles-Allensworth: Fisher©) a non-adverse, non-belligerent, and non-combatant party, Claimant, is not in the capacity and/or character of a PERSON as defined by Statute nor bound with any obligation, contract promise of any kind, except by his prior written authorization. By this notice be aware that any violation (s), violator (s) of the claimants rights on the claim to all derivatives of his given and family name as stated herein are bound to the terms of this Self Executing User Agreement retained by the claimant.
All rights are reserved regarding the registered name CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER© and the common-law copyright of the words and art and proprietary image entitled and appearing as CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER© - Common Law Copyright 2016; as well as each and every derivative of said name and words of art / image, and all variations in the spelling thereof by Charles-Allensworth: Fisher© Agent, Trustee, Secured Party, Bailee, Freeman, Author of Copyright Name, Trademark Claim on this the Nineteenth Day of the Seventh Month in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Sixteen, through the Uniform Commercial Code, Recording number 2016-201-XXXX-4 filed with the Washington Office of the Secretary of State, nunc pro tunc to 1980
Said common-law name CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER©, may not be used nor reproduced, neither in whole nor in part, nor in any manner whatsoever, without the prior expressed, written consent and acknowledgment of Charles-Allensworth: Fisher©, non-adverse, non-belligerent, and non-combatant party, signified by a red-ink signature of Charles-Allensworth: Fisher©, hereinafter “Secured Party/Bailee”.
With the intent of being contractually bound, the person receiving this Copyright Notice, as well as the agent of the person receiving this Copyright Notice, consents and agrees that neither said person nor its/his agent, shall display or otherwise use in any manner, the common-law name CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER©, nor the common-law copyright described herein, nor any derivative of, nor any variation in the spelling CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER© without the prior written consent and acknowledgment of the Secured Party, signified by the Secured Party’s signature in red ink, nunc pro tunc as stated above. The Secured Party neither grants, nor implies, nor otherwise gives consent for unauthorized use of CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER©, in any form whatsoever, and all such unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. The Secured Party is not now, nor has the Secured Party ever been, a voluntary accommodation party, nor a voluntary surety, for the purported obligor, i.e. CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER©, nor for any derivative of, nor for any variation in the spelling of, said names, nor for any other juristic person, and is so indemnified and held harmless by the debtor of record, known as CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER© in Indemnity Bond number IB-01081977-CAF, attached to the Security Agreement dated the Seventh Day of the Twelfth Month in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Sixteen against any and all claims, legal actions, orders, warrants, judgments, demands, liabilities, losses, depositions, summonses, lawsuits, costs, fines, liens, levies, penalties, damages, interest, and expenses whatsoever, both absolute and contingent, as are due and as might become due, now existing and as might hereafter arise, and as might be suffered by, imposed on, and incurred by the Debtor for any and every reason, purpose, and cause whatsoever.
Self-executing Contract/Security Agreement in the Event of Unauthorized Use
Both the person receiving this Copyright Notice and its/his agent, hereinafter jointly and severally “User”, consent and agree that each and every use of CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER©, other than authorized use and counterfeiting of the Secured Party’s common-law copyrighted property, contractually binds the User, automatically renders this Copyright Notice of a Security Agreement wherein the User is the Debtor and Charles-Allensworth: Fisher© is the Secured Party, and signifies that the User:
1. Grants and pledges the Secured Party a security interest in all of the User’s assets, land and personal property, and all of the User’s interest in assets, land, and personal property, as collateral, equal in purchasing power to the sum certain amount of GB£1,000,000 circa 1959 per each occurrence of use of the common-law copyrighted CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER© as well as for each and every occurrence of use of one or more of all derivatives and variations in the spelling of CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER©, plus costs, plus triple damages;
2. authenticates this Security Agreement wherein the User is Debtor and Charles-Allensworth: Fisher© is the Secured Party, and wherein the User pledges all of the User’s assets, land, consumer goods, farm product, inventory, equipment, money, investment property, commercial tort claims, letters of credit, letter-of-credit rights, chattel paper, instruments, deposit accounts, accounts, documents, and general intangibles, and all the User’s interests in all such foregoing property, now owned and hereafter acquired, now existing and hereafter arising, and wherever located, as collateral for securing the User’s contractual obligation in favour of the Secured Party for the User’s unauthorized use of the Secured Party’s common-law copyrighted property;
3. consents and agrees with the Secured Party’s filing of a Uniform Commercial Code Financing Statement in the Uniform Commercial Code Regional filing office for the State/County where the User resides and the State/County where the User was created and/or born, as well as in any county recorder’s office, on which the User is the Debtor and Charles-Allensworth: Fisher© is the Secured Party and Holder in Due Course;
4. consents and agrees that said Uniform Commercial Code Financing Statement described above in paragraph (3) is a continuing financing statement, and further consents and agrees with the Secured Party’s filing of any continuation statement necessary for maintaining the Secured Party’s perfected security interest in all of the User’s property and interest in property, pledged as collateral in this Security Agreement and described above in paragraph (2), until User’s contractual obligation theretofore incurred has been fully satisfied;
5. consents and agrees with the Secured Party’s filing of any Uniform Commercial Code Financing Statement, as described above in paragraphs (3) and (4), as well as the filing of any Security Agreement, as described above in paragraph (2) in a Uniform Commercial Code filing office, as well as in any county recorder’s office;
6. consents and agrees that any and all such filings described in paragraphs (4) and (5) above are not, and may not be considered invalid, and that the User will not claim that any such filing is invalid and will not challenge any such filing, and that the User will defend the Secured Party’s right under this Self-executing Contract/Security Agreement.
7. Waives all defences; and
8. appoints the Secured Party as the Authorized Representative for the User, effective upon the User’s default regarding the User’s contractual obligations in favour of the Secured Party, as set forth below under “Payment Terms” and “Default Terms”, granting the Secured Party full authorization and power for engaging in any and all actions on behalf of the User including, but not limited to, authentication of a record on behalf of the User, as Secured Party, in the Secured Party’s sole discretion, deem appropriate, and the User further consents and agrees that this appointment of the Secured Party as the Authorized Representative for the User, effective upon the User’s default, is irrevocable for the duration of the indebtedness and coupled with said security interests.
Additional Terms of Self-executing Contract/Security Agreement in Event of Unauthorized Use
In accordance with fees for unauthorized use of CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER©, as set forth above, the User hereby consents and agrees that the User shall pay the Secured Party all unauthorized use fees within ten (10) days of the date the User receives the Secured Party’s invoice itemizing said fees.
Power of Attorney General
Power of Attorney General Registration Number: “POAG-01081977 4519 CAF” On UCC, of CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER© is included and enhanced, and also protected under all the same terms of this Security Agreement, and no one person, natural or corporate agents, or any other entities, representing any assumed or presumed authority shall lay claim to the Power of Attorney General of CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER© without invoking any and all the conditions and penalties set forth and explained in the totality of this Agreement.
Any and all violations of this 'Power of Attorney' will invoke a penalty of triple damages of Fifteen Hundred Thousand (GB£1,500,000.00) in lawful United Kingdom Currency circa 1959 upon the precise moment of the violation of the power of attorney general of: CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER©.
I, CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER©, Debtor give permission to Charles-Allensworth: Fisher©, living soul, sui juris, Agent, a lawful man and Attorney-in-Fact, Trustee, and The Secured Party, the power of attorney general over any and all legal affairs.
I, Charles-Allensworth: Fisher©, living soul, sui juris, Agent, a lawful Man and Attorney-in-Fact, Trustee, and The Secured Party accept the power of attorney general over any and all legal affairs of the Debtor CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER© and without my red and/or blue ink signature on a contract, I DO NOT CONSENT to anyone, natural or corporate agent, or any other entities interfering with the commercial affairs of the Debtor CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER©!
Any and all payments shall be forwarded to: Charles-Allensworth: Fisher©, within a period of time not to exceed the limit of seventy two (72) hours, from the exact time of violation of the power of attorney general of: CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER©. And: Charles-Allensworth: Fisher©, solely reserves all absolute rights under U.C.C. 1-207 and/or U.C.C. 1-308 and to the penalties under contract law, to deal with any entity, natural or corporate, principle or agent who fail to honour this Self Executing User Agreement and have thereby consented and have surrendered their power of attorney forever.
In the event of non-payment in full of all unauthorized use fees by the User within ten (10) days of receipt of such invoice, the User shall be deemed to be in Default and:
a. all of the User’s property and interests generally or specifically pledged herein as collateral by the User, as set forth in paragraphs (1) and (2) above, immediately becomes subject to disposition by the Secured Party;
b. the Secured Party is without further action appointed the User’s Authorized Representative as set forth in paragraph (8) above; and
c. the User consents and agrees that the Secured Party may take possession of, as well as otherwise dispose of said collateral in any manner that the Secured Party, in the Secured Party’s sole discretion, deems appropriate, including but not limited to, sale at auction at any time following the User’s default, and without further notice, of any and all of the User’s property and interests, described in paragraph (2) above, formerly pledged as collateral by the User, and upon default, become the property of the of the Secured Party, as authorized by this Self-executing Contract/Security Agreement in Event of Unauthorized use, that the Secured Party, again in the Secured Party’s sole discretion, deems appropriate.
Terms of Curing Default
Upon event of default, as set forth above under “Default Terms”, irrespective of any and all of the User’s former property and interests in property, described in paragraph (2) above, in the possession of, as well as disposed of by the Secured Party, as authorized above under “Default Terms”, the User may cure the User’s default by payment in full, only regarding the remainder of the User’s said former property and property interests, formerly pledged as collateral that is neither in the possession of, nor otherwise disposed of, by the Secured Party within twenty (20) days of the date of the User’s default.
Terms of Strict Foreclosure
The User’s non-payment in full within said twenty (20) day period, of all unauthorized-use fees itemized in such Invoice for curing default as set forth above under “Terms for Curing Default”, authorizes the Secured Party’s immediate non-judicial strict foreclosure on any and all of the User’s remaining former property and property interests, pledged as collateral by the User, and upon default, property of the Secured Party, which is not in the possession of, nor otherwise disposed of by the Secured Party upon expiration of said twenty (20) day default-curing period.
_____________________________________ By: __________________________________
CHARLES ALLENSWORTH FISHER©........ ©Charles-Allensworth: Fisher ™ a man
.a Legal Entity...... ............................................. ..
Using a notary on this document does not constitute any adhesion, nor does it in any manner alter any legal status of any of the parties hereto. The purpose of a notary is verification and identification only and not for entrance into any foreign jurisdiction.
BEFORE ME, the undersigned authority, duly commissioned and qualified, on this day physically appeared ©Charles-Allensworth: Fisher ™ known to me to be the biological man described in and who executed above: and did acknowledge to me that he executed the said instrument as his free and voluntary act and deed, for the uses, consideration and in the capacity therein stated.
DECLARED AND SWORN TO before by me: on this the ___ day of ____month, two thousand ___
My Commission Expires: ________________________