COMMON LAW PUBLIC NOTICE - THOMAS LLOYD WITWER© International Document #TLW580626-CN
April 21, 2018 R1
When Recorded Mail to:
©Thomas-Lloyd: Witwer ™
In care of 10220 8 Street South West - non domestic
Calgary, Alberta real land North America [T2W 0H1]
The named claimant is not in the capacity or character of a PERSON as defined by Statute nor bound with any obligation, contract promise of any kind, except by his or her prior written authorization. By this notice be aware that any violation (s) violator (s) of the claimants rights on the claim to all derivatives of his or her given and family name as stated herein are bound to the terms of this Self Executing User Agreement retained by the claimant.
All rights are reserved regarding the registered name THOMAS LLOYD WITWER© and the common-law copyright of the words and art and proprietary image entitled and appearing as THOMAS LLOYD WITWER© - Common Law Copyright 2011 as well as each and every derivative of said name and words of art / image, and all variations in the spelling thereof by ©Thomas-Lloyd: Witwer ™ Agent, Trustee, Secure Party, Freeman, Author of Copyright Name, Trademark Claim on this Fourteenth Day of the Fourth Month in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Eighteen , through the Uniform Commercial Code, Recording number 2018-104-4753-9 filed with the Washington Office of the Secretary of State, nunc pro tunc to 1976.
Said common-law name THOMAS LLOYD WITWER©, may not be used nor reproduced, neither in whole nor in part, nor in any manner whatsoever, without the prior expressed, written consent and acknowledgment of ©Thomas-Lloyd: Witwer ™, signified by a red-ink signature of ©Thomas-Lloyd: Witwer ™, hereinafter “Secured Party”.
With the intent of being contractually bound, the person receiving this Copyright Notice, as well as the agent of the person receiving this Copyright Notice, consents and agrees that neither said person nor its/his agent, shall display or otherwise use in any manner, the common-law name THOMAS LLOYD WITWER©, nor the common-law copyright described herein, nor any derivative of, nor any variation in the spelling THOMAS LLOYD WITWER© without the prior written consent and acknowledgment of the Creditor, signified by the Creditor’s signature in red ink, nunc pro tunc as stated above. The Creditor neither grants, nor implies, nor otherwise gives consent for unauthorized use of THOMAS LLOYD WITWER©, in any form whatsoever, and all such unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. The Creditor is not now, nor has the Creditor ever been, a voluntary accommodation party, nor a voluntary surety, for the purported obligor, i.e. THOMAS LLOYD WITWER©, nor for any derivative of, nor for any variation in the spelling of, said names, nor for any other juristic person, and is so indemnified and held harmless by the debtor of record, known as THOMAS LLOYD WITWER© in Indemnity Bond number TLW580626-SA-IB, attached to the Security Agreement dated the Fourteenth Day of the Fourth Month in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Eighteen against any and all claims, legal actions, orders, warrants, judgments, demands, liabilities, losses, depositions, summonses, lawsuits, costs, fines, liens, levies, penalties, damages, interest, and expenses whatsoever, both absolute and contingent, as are due and as might become due, now existing and as might hereafter arise, and as might be suffered by, imposed on, and incurred by the DEBTOR for any and every reason, purpose, and cause whatsoever.
Take note also that Common Law Copyright is claimed by Secured Party over, including, but not restricted or limited to, all means of personal identification of DEBTOR defined as; all fingerprints, footprints, palm prints, thumbprints, hand-prints, toe-prints, Birth Certificate Number, Social Security Number, Driver’s License Number, RNA materials, DNA materials, blood and blood fractions, biopsies, surgically removed tissue, body parts, organs, hair, teeth, nails, eggs, urine, faeces, excrement, other body fluids and matter of any kind, and breath samples, voice-print, retinal image, and the description thereof, and all other corporeal identification factors, and said factors physical counterparts, any and all body tissues of any kind, in any form, and all records and record numbers, including the results, recorded or otherwise, of all and any tests performed on any material relating to DEBTOR, and information pertaining thereto, and any visual image, photographic or electronic, notwithstanding any and all claims to the contrary. In addition, Creditor/Secured Party retains absolute control and mastery over the property of his body, mind and mental faculties to the extent that no medications, foods or otherwise may be administered to him without his fully-informed, formal consent, in written form, signed in ink.
Self-executing Contract/Security Agreement in the Event of Unauthorized Use
Both the person receiving this Copyright Notice and its/his agent, hereinafter jointly and severally “User”, consent and agree that each and every use of THOMAS LLOYD WITWER©, other than authorized use and counterfeiting of the Creditor’s common-law copyrighted property, contractually binds the User, automatically renders this Copyright Notice of a Security Agreement wherein the User is the DEBTOR and ©Thomas-Lloyd: Witwer ™ is the Secured Party, and signifies that the User:
1. Grants and pledges the Secured Party a security interest in all of the User’s assets, land and personal property, and all of the User’s interest in assets, land, and personal property, as collateral, equal in purchasing power to the sum certain amount of $500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Canadian one ounce silver coins of .999 fine silver) or fiat money at par value per each occurrence of use of the common-law copyrighted THOMAS LLOYD WITWER© as well as for each and every occurrence of use of one or more of all derivatives and variations in the spelling of THOMAS LLOYD WITWER©, plus costs, plus triple damages;
2. authenticates this Security Agreement wherein the User is DEBTOR and ©Thomas-Lloyd: Witwer ™ is the Secured Party, and wherein the User pledges all of the User’s assets, land, consumer goods, farm product, inventory, equipment, money, investment property, commercial tort claims, letters of credit, letter-of-credit rights, chattel paper, instruments, deposit accounts, accounts, documents, and general intangibles, and all the User’s interests in all such foregoing property, now owned and hereafter acquired, now existing and hereafter arising, and wherever located, as collateral for securing the User’s contractual obligation in favor of the Secured Party for the User’s unauthorized use of the Secured Party’s common-law copyrighted property;
3. consents and agrees with the Secured Party’s filing of a Uniform Commercial Code Financing Statement in the Uniform Commercial Code Regional filing office for the State where the User resides and the State where the User was created or born, as well as in any county recorder’s office, on which the User is the DEBTOR and ©Thomas-Lloyd: Witwer ™ is the Secured Party and Holder in Due Course;
4. consents and agrees that said Uniform Commercial Code Financing Statement described above in paragraph (3) is a continuing financing statement, and further consents and agrees with the Secured Party’s filing of any continuation statement necessary for maintaining the Secured Party’s perfected security interest in all of the User’s property and interest in property, pledged as collateral in this Security Agreement and described above in paragraph (2), until User’s contractual obligation theretofore incurred has been fully satisfied;
5. consents and agrees with the Secured Party’s filing of any Uniform Commercial Code Financing Statement, as described above in paragraphs (3) and (4), as well as the filing of any Security Agreement, as described above in paragraph (2) in a Uniform Commercial Code filing office, as well as in any county recorder’s office;
6. consents and agrees that any and all such filings described in paragraphs (4) and (5) above are not, and may not be considered invalid, and that the User will not claim that any such filing is invalid and will not challenge any such filing, and that the User will defend the Secured Party’s right under this Self-executing Contract/Security Agreement.
7. waives all defenses; and
8. appoints the Secured Party as the Authorized Representative for the User, effective upon the User’s default regarding the User’s contractual obligations in favor of the Secured Party, as set forth below under “Payment Terms” and “Default Terms”, granting the Secured Party full authorization and power for engaging in any and all actions on behalf of the User including, but not limited to, authentication of a record on behalf of the User, as Secured Party, in the Secured Party’s sole discretion, deems appropriate, and the User further consents and agrees that this appointment of the Secured Party as the Authorized Representative for the User, effective upon the User’s default, is irrevocable for the duration of the indebtedness and coupled with said security interests.
Additional Terms of Self-executing Contract/Security Agreement in Event of Unauthorized Use
In accordance with fees for unauthorized use of THOMAS LLOYD WITWER©, as set forth above, the User hereby consents and agrees that the User shall pay the Secured Party all unauthorized use fees within ten (10) days of the date the User receives the Secured Party’s invoice itemizing said fees.
Power of Attorney
Power of Attorney, of THOMAS LLOYD WITWER© is included and enhanced, and also protected under all the same terms of this Security Agreement, and no one person, natural or corporate agents, or any other entities, representing any assumed or presumed authority shall lay claim to the Power of Attorney of THOMAS LLOYD WITWER© without invoking any and all the conditions and penalties set forth and explained in the totality of this Agreement.
Any and all violations of this 'Power of Attorney' will invoke a penalty of triple damages of $500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Canadian one ounce silver coins of .999 fine silver) or fiat money at par value upon the precise moment of the violation of the power of attorney of: THOMAS LLOYD WITWER©.
I, THOMAS LLOYD WITWER©, DEBTOR give permission to Thomas-Lloyd: Witwer™, living soul, sui juris, Agent, a lawful man and Attorney-in-Fact, Trustee, and The Secured Party, the power of attorney over any and all legal affairs.
I, Thomas-Lloyd: Witwer ™, living soul, sui juris, Agent, a lawful Man and Attorney-in-Fact, Trustee, and The Secured Party accept the power of attorney over any and all legal affairs of the DEBTOR THOMAS LLOYD WITWER© and without my red or blue ink signature on a contract, I DO NOT CONSENT to anyone, natural or corporate agent, or any other entities interfering with the commercial affairs of the DEBTOR THOMAS LLOYD WITWER©!
Any and all payments shall be forwarded to: Thomas-Lloyd: Witwer ™, within a period of time not to exceed the limit of seventy two (72) hours, from the exact time of violation of the power of attorney of: THOMAS LLOYD WITWER©. And: Thomas-Lloyd: Witwer ™, solely reserves all absolute rights under U.C.C. 1-207 and/or U.C.C. 1-308 and to the penalties under contract law, to deal with any entity, natural or corporate, principle or agent who fail to honor this Self Executing User Agreement and have thereby consented and have surrendered their power of attorney forever.
In the event of nonpayment in full of all unauthorized use fees by the User within ten (10) days of receipt of such invoice, the User shall be deemed to be in Default and:
a. all of the User’s property and interests generally or specifically pledged herein as collateral by the User, as set forth in paragraphs (1) and (2) above, immediately becomes subject to disposition by the Secured Party;
b. the Secured Party is without further action appointed the User’s Authorized Representative as set forth in paragraph (8) above; and
c. the User consents and agrees that the Secured Party may take possession of, as well as otherwise dispose of said collateral in any manner that the Secured Party, in the Secured Party’s sole discretion, deems appropriate, including but not limited to, sale at auction at any time following the User’s default, and without further notice, of any and all of the User’s property and interests, described in paragraph (2) above, formerly pledged as collateral by the User, and upon default, become the property of the of the Secured Party, as authorized by this Self-executing Contract/Security Agreement in Event of Unauthorized use, that the Secured Party, again in the Secured Party’s sole discretion, deems appropriate.
Terms of Curing Default
Upon event of default, as set forth above under “Default Terms”, irrespective of any and all of the User’s former property and interests in property, described in paragraph (2) above, in the possession of, as well as disposed of by the Secured Party, as authorized above under “Default Terms”, the User may cure the User’s default by payment in full, only regarding the remainder of the User’s said former property and property interests, formerly pledged as collateral that is neither in the possession of, nor otherwise disposed of, by the Secured Party within twenty (20) days of the date of the User’s default.
Terms of Strict Foreclosure
The User’s nonpayment in full within said twenty (20) day period, of all unauthorized-use fees itemized in such Invoice for curing default as set forth above under “Terms for Curing Default”, authorizes the Secured Party’s immediate non-judicial strict foreclosure on any and all of the User’s remaining former property and property interests, pledged as collateral by the User, and upon default, property of the Secured Party, which is not in the possession of, nor otherwise disposed of by the Secured Party upon expiration of said twenty (20) day default-curing period.
©Thomas-Lloyd: Witwer ™
Province of ______________________________)
) subscribe and affirm
BEFORE ME the undersigned authority duly commissioned and qualified on this day physically appeared Thomas-Lloyd: Witwer © known to me to be the biological man described in and who executed above: and did acknowledge that he executed the said instrument as his voluntary act and deem for the uses, consideration and in the capacity therein stated before me on this
the ________ day of ____________________ month, two thousand _________________.
My Commission Expires _________________
Province of _______________________)
Using a notary on this document does not constitute any adhesion, nor does it in any manner alter any legal status of any of the parties hereto. The purpose of a notary is verification and identification only and not for entrance into any foreign jurisdiction.